4/13/14

And...we're back!

Hey stranger! Yes, I'm FINALLY back with another post. It only took me a year, so that's on par with my usual time frame pre-2013. Wondering where I ran off to? Well, I've been here all along, just going through some crazy personal shit (as usual). In a nutshell, we called off the house remodel (and the relationship), I went to California a couple of times to send off two dear friends into wedded bliss, went on a personal "happiness" quest (yeah, yeah, I know how it sounds), rekindled the called-off relationship and am now about to move back into the DIY house. So pretty much, I'm exactly where I left you last year! Weird, huh?




The good thing about the deal with the house is that a lot of the major issues from last year- the mold, the rodent problem, and (my personal favorite) the ghastly paint job- have now been resolved. So we are now starting off fresh(er). The house still needs a lot of work, but at least we are already a few steps ahead of last time, so it's way better. And I will, of course, be blogging about how much fun it will be to remodel an old, kooky house without murdering my bf (hopefully) or losing my mind (most likely). Stay tuned, dear reader!!











No comments: