1/15/13

Day 13- One thing I do everyday

There is definitely more than one thing I do everyday. Plenty of boring stuff, like brush my teeth, wash my face, drink coffee, etc. I feel like this topic should be about one thing other than your daily routine that you do everyday.

In my case, one thing I do (or at least try really hard to do) everyday is read. I just feel better with a book in hand, or at least nearby. I tend to get frustrated if I can't figure out what book I want to read or if I can't get into the one I'm currently reading. I'm a magazine junkie as well, so I'm also happy to get in a little magazine time. Even if I can just sneak in a few paragraphs here or there, I feel like my day is better if I get to read a little. And if I get a big chunk of uninterrupted time to read? Ahhh, heaven!

No comments: